The termination of a labor contract in China is a complicated procedure that requires adherence to strict procedures and, under some conditions, explicit approval from the government. When restructuring a company, employers must take caution of numerous regulations and the rights of their employees and workers.
With the successive implementation of new labor laws and regulations, most enterprises have adjusted their traditional labor concept, but most of the possible labor disputes in areas such as labor dispatch, occupational injury, labor contract, social insurance, overtime pay etc. most companies are still struggling with. One of the main risks for enterprises to lose in labor dispute litigation is that they can't provide evidence effectively. But the correct retention, collection and fixation of evidence is of great significance to both the daily HR management of enterprises and the labor dispute litigation.
In our next practical Legal & HR Seminar on July 28 in Dalian, you will have the chance to exchange your experiences on labor dispute cases with two experienced local lawyers and HR professionals to get a deeper understanding of the regulations and procedures as well as the most common mistakes in labor disputes with employees and learn about ways to handle a labor disputes more successful.
Topic 1: Legal Risk Prevention for employers to terminate an employment contract and principles & methods for HR 劳动合同单方解除法律风险防范和HR处事原则与方法（by Mr. WU Yongxin）
- Introduction of various ways to end an employment contract 劳动合同结束的其他方式介绍
- Legal provisions for the employer to terminate an employment contract 用人单位单方解除劳动合同的法律规定
- Principles & Methods for HR to terminate an employment contract HR在解除劳动合同时的处事原则与方法
Topic 2: Challenges & Problems of HR Management in enterprises after implementation of the Civil Code 《民法典》实施后，企业人力管理的挑战与焦点问题（by Ms. WU Xuefei）
- After the implementation of the Civil Code of the People's Republic of China, the challenges and countermeasures of HR Management in enterprises 《⺠法典》后企业⼈⼒管理的挑战与应变
- Protection of business secrets (Non-Disclosure Agreement) 基于劳动关系的商业秘密保护
- Application of training agreement & service period 培训协议与服务期的应用
- Key issues on competition restriction (Non-Competition Clause) 企业竞业限制重点问题
Topic 3: Experience sharing on labor dispute cases with Volkswagen ATD 大众汽车自动变速器有限公司劳动争议案件的经验分享（by Ms. SUN Xiaoxuan）
- The process and mechanism for handling labor relations disputes/employee relations incidents in our company 我司劳动关系争议/员工关系事件的处理流程和机制
- Attempts to improve internal management system 健全内部管理制度上做的尝试
- "Evidence collection" in the process of employee relations incidents 员工关系事件处理过程中的"取证"环节
Target Group 课程对象:
GM, Deputy GM, HR Managers, Compliance Managers, ER Supervisors, Labor Union and Legal Officers
Fee: Member: RMB 100 德国商会会员 100元 | Non-Member: RMB 200 非会员 200元
Payment: Currently online payment is not available, please prepare to pay the fee "at the door" (via WeChat or cash). Electronic fapiao will be issued within one week and provided via e-mail after the event.目前线上付款功能暂不可用，请您在活动当天通过微信或者现金付款。电子发票将于活动结束后一周内通过邮件发送至您邮箱。
Room 2707, Tower 4, Kaifaqu Wanda Plaza, No.117 Liaohe West Street, Jinzhou District, Dalian