The National Bureau of Statistics of China released a series of macroeconomic data including Q2 GDP data on July 16. The German Chamber of Commerce has the honor to invite Mr. Martin Raiser, the Country Director for China, Mongolia and Korea of World Bank, to review the data and share his in-depth insights into China's economic development.
Mr. Raiser will present the findings of the latest edition of the China Economic Update. Published semi-annually, the China Economic Update presents the World Bank's assessment of recent economic developments and the forecasts for key macroeconomic variables. The July 2020 edition is dedicated to an analysis of how China has fared through the COVID-19 pandemic, the interaction between the public health and economic policy response, the outlook for production and demand, and the implications for key policy priorities to ensure a sustained recovery. The July 2020 China Economic Update also includes a special chapter analyzing the poverty implications of COVID-19 in China and presenting recommendations on how to ensure the impact of the crisis on the poor and vulnerable is mitigated.
Fee: GCC Member: Free | Non-Member: 100 RMB
- Please register before July 30, 2pm!
- Please only register if you´re certain to attend the webinar, otherwise you might block the seat for another person.
- Registration and payment upfront are mandatory. Please register first and you will receive an Email including payment instructions in the afternoon of July 30.
- Registered participants will receive a confirmation mail including login link (zoom) and access information after July 30, 4PM.
- Electronic Fapiao will be sent to your email within 10 business days after the event.