China's Data Security Law (DSL) will take effect as of 1 September 2021, following the passage on 10 June, thus adding another layer to the complex legal system. Incompliance with the law will result in administrative penalties for businesses, and fines on both companies and representatives as well. What exact regulatory challenges are brought by these new rules and how to properly manage them?
On August 27, from 4 to 5 pm, the German Chamber of Commerce in China is pleased to have invited Dr. Michael Tan, data protection specialist with Taylor Wessing to share with you
- What's new: legislative update 2021
- Key concepts: important data and others
- Why it matters to you
- What you shall know
- Manufacturing-specific impact
- How to manage the challenges
- 4:00 - 4:05 pm Welcome and Opening by Mr. Jens Hildebrandt
- 4:05 - 4:40 pm The China Data Security Law Briefing by Dr. Michael Tan
- 4:40 - 5:00 pm Q&A Session
- This event will be conducted in English.
- Payment: Currently direct online payment is not available, so we will send an email with QR code after registration to collect the fee. Electronic fapiao will be issued within one week and provided via e-mail after the event.
- Registered participants will receive a confirmation email including login link (Zoom) and access information 4 hours prior to the event.
- We welcome you to raise your questions to our expert in advance during the registration process.