The SME Roundtable Tianjin series is designed to provide an exchange platform for managers and decision makers from small and medium sized manufacturing enterprises in Tianjin and neighboring regions, e.g. Langfang and Tongzhou to share experiences, best practice and ideas.
To discuss the roundtable topic "Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) Management & Compliance", we have invited Mr. Tommy Ju, Principal Consultant at ERM Beijing to share key points to better understand the EHS regulatory framework in China with a special focus on the aspect health in order to stay on top of trends, risks and challenges in this field.
- Introduction of the EHS legislation structure in China and basic EHS regulations
- EHS risk assessment and management in your company
- How to ensure EHS compliance
- Cornerstones of an occupational health system in your company
Target Group: Tianjin, Tongzhou & Langfang members-only | Open for general managers and plant managers of SMEs
Registration: 7 participants maximum (first-come-first-serve)
Fee: Free of charge
Madinger Industrial Technology (Tianjin) Co.Ltd. 马丁格工业技术（天津）有限公司
No. 8, Building 1, Golden Art Park, Jinan District,天津津南区金地艺境名苑1号楼8号
- You are asked to bring a face mask to the event and wear it during the event, please prepare accordingly.
- Before entering the event location, the body temperature is measured and health code information is requested (Tianjin health code).