The SME Roundtable Tianjin series is designed to provide an exchange platform for managers and decision makers from small and medium sized manufacturing enterprises in Tianjin and neighboring regions, e.g. Langfang and Tongzhou to share experiences, best practice and ideas.
The roundtable will be held at our member company GEA Mechanical Equipment (Tianjin) Co., Ltd., and will be moderated by Mr. Alexander Krausse, Vice President and Head of Global Production APAC at GEA Mechanical Equipment (Tianjin) Co., Ltd.
To discuss the roundtable topic "Rights and Duties of a Legal Representative in China", we have invited Susanne Rademacher, German Attorney-at-law, Partner at BEITEN BURKHARDT Beijing, and Simon Henke, German Attorney-at-law, LL.M., with BEITEN BURKHARDT Beijing, to share key points to understand the power and rights but also the risks associated with the role as legal representative in China.
- What is the legal representative?
- What are the rights and duties of the legal representative?
- Which liabilities and risks are associated with this role and how to mitigate them?
Target Group: Tianjin, Tongzhou & Langfang members-only | Open for general managers and plant managers of SMEs
Registration: 7 participants maximum (first-come-first-serve)
Fee: Free of charge
GEA Mechanical Equipment (Tianjin) Co., Ltd.
No.8 Quanda Road,
Wuqing Development Area,
- You are asked to bring a face mask to the event and wear it during the event, please prepare accordingly.
- Before entering the event location, the body temperature is measured and health code information is requested (Tianjin health code).
- Please park your car outside the east gate (Quanda Road).