When starting and developing your career in China you will face particular challenges. Ranging from limited options for young foreign professionals and strict visa regulations to rising local competition and macro-economic changes, finding a suitable job is getting more difficult than ever before. Nevertheless, a career in China can be your personal growth driver to gain leadership experience from early stage on and being at the frontier of macro trends such as digitalization and urbanization.
In the second session of the event series, our guest speaker Mr. Alexander Ziehe, Director of Business Development Asia-Pacific at Viessmann, will discuss essential factors for career building in China and elaborate on potentials for young professionals.
Following these learnings, he will reflect on the leadership style and cultural changes presented in our first session. Therefore, we deep dive into Viessmann, a 103 years old German heating manufacturer and family business in 4th generation. Viessmann started a tremendous transition process with its 100 years birthday in 2017 and aims to transform from a heating manufacturer to a leading climate solutions brand, following the newly defined purpose of "creating living spaces for generations to come".
What are the impacts on leadership styles and strategy by this transformation? What are the key tools? How can young leaders contribute in a changing organization? Leaving the theoretical ground and understanding leadership at Viessmann will help you to grow yourself as young leader with China background and drive organizational innovation.
Target Group: This webinar is designed for professionals who are committed to increase their own effectiveness, empower others, and produce extraordinary results. The webinar will challenge your pre-existing notions, ideas and assumptions about leadership, yourself, others, your organization, and most of all what is possible.
Fee: Wirtschaftsjunioren: free | GCC Members: free | Non-Members: RMB 100
- Please register before September 13, 6 PM!
- Please only register if you´re certain to attend the webinar, otherwise you might block the seat for another person.
- Registration and payment upfront is mandatory. Please register first and you will receive an Email including payment instructions within two days.
- The session will be conducted over ZOOM. Paid participants will receive a confirmation mail including login link (zoom) and access information for the webinar before September 16 , 4 PM.
- Electronic fapiao will be sent to your email within one week after the event.