Come join a practical and informative dialogue aimed at facilitating employee adaptation and wellness in the 2021 workplace. Learn about the importance of developing awareness of self and others through concepts of resilience, wholeness and professional well-being.
Aimed at educating professionals about the role of mental health in the workplace, this workshop will provide information, tools and techniques through mindfulness, and education about relational and professional aptitude. Together we will navigate the skills that help us to build our strength, focus and engagement so that we may experience higher clarity, sense of purpose and productivity in your personal and professional setting.
- Define the role of resilience as it applies to professionals
- Discuss the current state of work adaption in Covid Climate
- Learn about the role of mental health in challenging times
- Learn how wellness is psychologically defined and applicable the work place
- Explore ways to adapt wellness in the workplace
- Experience building new habits and coping techniques through a mindfulness exercise
Senior Managers, Business decision-makers, Human Resources Managers
Executives who want to improve their mental resilience to meet with the challenges of business and world context.