Objectives and Contents
"Industrie 4.0" is one of the buzzwords, you cannot avoid if you are involved in digital business. Numerous concepts, assessments and promises have been made –whereas real-world implementation cases currently stay within a selected group of early adopters and forerunners.
The seminar aims to provide a guideline for those who also want to start the transformation journey but might feel overwhelmed with the academic literature, largescale approaches and potential big-budget implementation (and high risk) approaches.
We introduce a framework with 4.0x4.0 steps to kick-off "Industrie 4.0" capabilities with a special focus on what is possible to start based on the as-is situation in our production. All founded on best practices of digital project realization, manufacturing knowledge and a strong footprint in enterprise architecture management.
-- Training Benefits
After the training you have
· a structured understanding of the scope of "Industrie 4.0"
· a guideline to start the implementation in your manufacturing company and
· insights and details on one implementation case
IT and manufacturing/production managers of manufacturing companies (OEMs and suppliers), IT/Manufacturing Service Provider, Interested Professionals
Basic understanding of manufacturing processes and IT systems but no specific expert knowledge
Session 1 (September 17, 1.5 hours, 15:30-17:00):
· Introduction on "Industrie 4.0"
· Business Case & Processes
· Manufacturing Capability Assessment
· Manufacturing Architecture Analysis
· Implementation Approach
Session 2 (September 18, 1.5 hours, 15:30-17:00):
· Tool Life Cycle Management as deep-dive case.