This training is offered in English.
Objectives and Content
The Six Sigma optimization framework requires the rigorous application of scientific, data-driven methods to define, measure, analyze, improve, and control process improvement projects. In this introductory course, the principles and basic methods of Six Sigma will be taught and practiced. The course will close with a final examination in accordance with the standards given by international Six Sigma promoting organizations. No project needs to be submitted for this yellow belt certification. All exercises can be calculated with Microsoft Excel. The course will be in English with Chinese explanations where necessary. A successful passing of this yellow belt course and examination will be necessary to participate in subsequent green belt certification courses.
Anyone involved in process improvement and corporate development.
· What is Six Sigma?
· Six Sigma history and applications
· Other process improvement and quality methods
· Basic Six Sigma concepts and metrics
· Approaching problems
· Process management
· Quality definitions and metrics
· Six Sigma project selections
· Six Sigma team management
· Introduction to DMAIC and DMADV
· Non-parametric statistics
· An overview of Six Sigma software