The Beijing Presentation of our Member-Exclusive Report
The COVID-19 pandemic has caused a global recession and affected jobs and social welfare worldwide. Accordingly, wages in China are affected and HR measures had to be taken to mitigate the impact of COVID-19 on business activities.
HR managers frequently ask themselves whether the compensation packages their companies provide match the local market's average, and what salary should they provide based on seniority and region – and even more so with the impact of COVID-19. For the 13th time, the German Chamber of Commerce provides its member companies with the "Labor Market and Salary Report". This year's benchmark publication examines the current developments in China's job market, as well as provides a forecast for 2021.
Join us on 23 September for an in-depth review of the wage and salary developments of your employees in Beijing in 2020, current developments on the job market and an outlook on the developments in 2021. The presentation will focus on the following aspects:
- The impact of COVID-19 on wage developments and HR activities of German companies in China
- General labor market environment and expected development
- Beijing-specific wage developments
- HR challenges
We encourage you to use this opportunity to direct your HR questions to our Expert!
Fee: Member: 200 RMB | Non-Member: 500 RMB | Non-Member incl. Report: 900 RMB
- Please register before September 21, 6 pm!
- Please only register if you´re certain to attend the webinar, otherwise you might block the seat for another person.
- Registration and payment upfront is mandatory. Please register first and you will receive an Email including payment instructions within three days.
- Paid participants will receive a confirmation mail including login link (zoom) and access information for the webinar 12 hours prior to the webinar.
- Electronic fapiao will be sent to your email in 10 business days after the event.