Get ready for China Flexpat 2025!
We all know about the "Made in China 2025" strategy, that seeks to engineer a shift for China from being a low-end manufacturer to becoming a high-end producer of goods. Will foreign talents be required in China after we see the real effects of this trend? How should young international talents prepare to take this as an opportunity to learn and grow, and to work in and with China for a fulfilling career? What does "China Flexpats" mean and what are the requirements?
Who should join this webinar?
This webinar is designed for young international professionals who are used to work in multicultural teams of expats and Chinese. To be successful in China effective collaboration between headquarters and the China team is required. While executives back home rely on Chinese staff who understand the unique requirements of the local market, the subsidiary in China relies on the headquarters to instill the corporate mission and culture. In order to enable close ties with the headquarters, many foreign companies use an expat manager. However, for the past 10 years, there has been a big trend to localize management positions from expat to Chinese, or also from expat to local expat.
About Event Series "Career Path"
We are facing a world of increasing demand for performance, fierce competition, accelerating change, and uncertainty about the future. The key is powerful leadership. The members of the Wirtschaftsjunioren have successfully implemented various leadership techniques in many cross-cultural teams and organizations. This seminar series on leadership for the most part provides descriptions of traits, styles, characteristics, theories, techniques, information, and strategies on how to lead your team and organization.
WJ Members: free
GCC Members: 50 RMB
Open event for non-Members and Members of the German Chamber North China and Wirtschaftsjunioren Beijing.
- Please register before March 15, 6 PM!
- Please only register if you are certain to attend the webinar, otherwise you might block the seat for another person.
- Registration and payment upfront is mandatory.
- The session can be attended online via the live stream on ZOOM. Paid participants will receive a confirmation mail including login link (zoom) and access information for the seminar before March 16, 4 PM.
- Electronic fapiao will be sent to your email within one week after the event.