This training session will be offered in English.
For most people, the current way of working at Home Office is new. The way the teams work together has changed fundamentally within a very short time. This creates new challenges in cooperation. Right now, in these troubled and challenging times, smooth coordination is essential.
In this training, employees receive specific tips on how collaboration can be successful in the virtual world. The focus here is on successful communication with each other and the organization within the team. In this training you will learn the tools and structures you need to be able to work productively in this new situation. This online training enables you to master the current challenges of team collaboration.
Employees and executives who want to improve their collaboration in a virtual team.
• How is a virtual team feeling created, how is it maintained and strengthened?
• Special features of virtual teams - the basis of trust.
• Develop and maintain virtual routines.
• The GRIP model of cooperation
• Behavioral guidelines for virtual collaboration
• Structure telephone calls and video conferences sensibly and conduct them successfully.
• Dealing with difficulties
- Input using models and methods
- Group exchanges and discussions
- Individual reflections
- Transfer tasks
- Case studies
- Open discussion