Whether you are currently working on an idea, a side project or you want to start your own business, getting input from those who failed and find out about new, maybe unconventional approaches to solve problems can make all the difference. In this event, you will hear about the failures and successes of a German entrepreneur residing in China since 2011.
People are driven by different motivations to become their own boss, but it is extremely important for you to find out what that is. Use this event to learn more about what drives you and find inspiration to work towards your bigger goal. At the end of the event, you have the chance to share your ideas or discuss other people's projects as well as to mingle with other participants.
Those who want to learn more about the practical aspects of entrepreneurship or who are considering getting their own ideas off the ground in the future.
About Event Series "Career Path"
We are facing a world of increasing demand for performance, fierce competition, accelerating change, and uncertainty about the future. The key is powerful leadership. The members of the Wirtschaftsjunioren have successfully implemented various leadership techniques in many cross-cultural teams and organizations. This seminar series on leadership for the most part provides descriptions of traits, styles, characteristics, theories, techniques, information, and strategies on how to lead your team and organization.
Members free / Non-members 100RMB
- Please register before November 2, 6 PM!
- Please only register if you´re certain to attend the seminar, otherwise you might block the seat for another person.
- Registration and payment upfront is mandatory. Please register first and you will receive an Email including payment instructions within two days.
- The session can be attended at the AHK offices or online via the live stream on ZOOM. Paid participants will receive a confirmation mail including login link (zoom) and access information for the seminar before November 5 , 4 PM.
- Electronic fapiao will be sent to your email within one week after the event.