The results of our latest AHK Business Confidence Survey (BCS) shows, that hiring qualified employees is still considered as one of the top challenges among German companies in China.
An inefficient hiring process going along with questionable individual judgements often ends up in the hiring of a not qualified or unsuitable employee. This will most likely increase your staff turnover, will cause in higher personnel cost and might also have a negative impact on the organizational performance. Therefore it is important to be aware of the typical mistakes being made during the hiring process and how to avoid them.
This HR workshop is designed to introduce effective and up-to-date recruiting tools and analyze the most cruitial parts of the hiring process from a professional HR, legal and a headhunting perspective. We have invited speakers from all of these professions to share experiences of real recruitment cases and give insights into various current recruitment challenges and useful approaches.
During the workshop, our speakers will discuss the following questions:
- How to specify the hiring objective or how to develop a candidate profile?
- How to select, identify and win candidates for your company?
- How to "sell" the offered position and your company to the candidates?
- How to find alternate sourcing channels for qualified candidates?
- How to correctly assess a candidates' qualifications and experiences?
- How to identify a candidates' strengths?
- How to realize that a candidate might not tell the (whole) truth?
- How to verify candidates' backgrounds?
Mr. Hsiao J. Chiu, Managing Partner of JP International Search Consultants Shanghai
Ms. Ying He, HR Manager, Dr. Schneider Automotive Parts (Liaoyang) Co., Ltd.
Mr. Daniel Albrecht, Managing Counsel at Starke Consulting Co. Ltd.
13:30-14:30 Session 1: Effective Hiring - Sourcing & Selecting the right candidates (Hsiao Chiu)
14:30-15:00 Session 2a: Background Checks - HR Perspective (Hsaio Chiu)
15:00-15:30 Coffee break & Networking
15:30-16:00 Session 2b: Background Checks - Legal Perspective (Daniel Albrecht)
16:00-16:30 Session 3: Experience sharing: How to effectively assess candidates (Ying He - Presentation in Chinese)
16:30-17:00 Discussion / Q&A
Fee: German Chamber Member: 100 RMB | Non-Member: 200RMB
Venue: Le Meridien Hotel Shenyang, No. 45 Bei'er Road, Heping District, Shenyang
沈阳和平艾美酒店, 沈阳市和平区北二路45号沈阳和平艾美酒店, 沈阳 110001